Park Hyatt Washington
1201 24th Street, NW
Washington, D.C., USA, 20037
Tel: +1 202 789 1234
Luxury Georgetown Washington, DC hotel
Located in the fashionable West End neighborhood near the White House, Park Hyatt Washington D.C. offers discreet and refined services combined with deluxe amenities to make you feel right at home. Designed for the modern traveler and global connoisseur, guests will enjoy engaging spaces for working, relaxing, dining, and meeting. Our luxury hotel offers easy access to popular places like Georgetown, Dupont Circle, and Embassy Row.
What Makes Your Stay Remarkable
- Modern rooms and suites: 216 beautifully designed spacious accommodations with Americana décor, 42” flat screen TVs, and spa-inspired limestone bathrooms.
- Luxury services & amenities: Stay connected with free Wi-Fi, work in our 24-hour business center, get refreshed in our sky-lit heated pool, or workout in our StayFit™ Gym.
- Historic attractions nearby: You’ll be surrounded by fascinating culture, rich history, and iconic attractions, like the White House, and many monuments and memorials.
- Extraordinary event space: With over 12,000 square feet of flexible meeting spaces, our stylish and elegant event rooms are sure to impress and inspire.
- Award-winning cuisine: Exquisite American fare at the Michelin-starred Blue Duck Tavern and the quintessential “Capitol Hill” bar experience at Blue Duck Lounge.
Park Hyatt and Be Well by Dr. Frank Lipman – an internationally recognized pioneer in integrative and functional medicine – are joining together to support your health and well-being on and off the road.