Map, Parking & Transportation
Park Hyatt Washington
1201 24th Street, NW
Washington, D.C., USA, 20037,
Tel: +1 202 789 1234 , Fax: +1 202 721 7897
Follow the interactive map of Washington, DC for easy routes to our convenient DC hotel. Located in the fashionable West End neighborhood of Washington, DC, near Foggy Bottom and Georgetown, Park Hyatt Washington DC is surrounded by the most notable famous Washington, DC attractions, landmarks and sights. The Foggy Bottom Metro station is just a ten minute walk from the property and Embassy Row is a short taxi ride away. Use the area map of Washington DC and let your adventures begin at the Park Hyatt Washington.
Park Hyatt Washington offers valet parking for our hotel and Blue Duck Tavern guests. Enjoy the convenience of valet parking in Washington, DC - whether you are joining us for an overnight stay, a day in the city or dinner at our award-winning restaurant and lounge.
Valet Parking Fees
- Hotel Daily: $20
- Hotel Overnight: $42.37 + tax
- Blue Duck Tavern: $12
*Valet parking tax is only applied to overnight hotel parking
- Park Hyatt Washington offers complimentary sedan service for transportation within the nation's capital.
- Sedan service is based upon availability, on a first-come, first-serve basis
- Reservations are not taken in advance
- Monday through Friday 7:00a.m. – 11:00a.m. and 5:00p.m. – 9:00p.m. Saturday & Sunday 10:00a.m. - 1:00p.m. and 5:00p.m. - 9:00p.m.
- Chauffeured Services
Our concierge can help you locate a reputable local chauffeur service.
- Super Shuttle
Shuttle door-to-door service is available at the airport on a shared ride-on-demand basis. Call 800-258-3826 or visit www.supershuttle.com for reservations.
PUBLIC TRANSIT CENTERS:
- Ronald Regan Washington National Airport (6 miles)
- Washington Dulles Airport (27 miles)
- Baltimore Washington International Airport (37 miles)
- Metro Station
The nearest station to Park Hyatt Washington is Foggy Bottom / George Washington University Station, located on the corner of 23rd and I Streets, NW. This station is located along the Orange and Blue lines. For more information, call, 202-637-7000, visit www.wmata.com or ask our concierge to assist you.